So I recently decided that I wanted to do a Q&A segment where I would answer some of the questions that my readers and podcast listeners have asked. To get started though I asked my 8 year old daughter if SHE would like to be the first guest.
I decided today would be a great day to do it since we were stuck at home due to a local blizzard here in Colorado. (Yep that’s how we roll here in Colorado in the spring.)
She was very excited to do this and I gotta say I was too. I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before! It was so much fun. She asked me some great questions and some that I didn’t expect.
My daughter’s questions were:
- When you were my age did you want to be a single mom?
- What was your reaction when you found out you were having twins?
- What was your reaction when you found out you were having another kid?
- What did you guys do for fun before I was born?
- When you were a kid, did you want three kids?
- What did you do for fun when you were a kid?
- How old were you when you got your first phone?
What do you think?